Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happiness here I Come!


Finally i can actually say that i feel better. It's been a long time, what a month and a half where i have been sick and dread has filled my four walls? I woke up feeling a sense of optimism. Maybe my honey bunches of oats is rubbing off on me, or maybe i just got tired of sitting in my bed watching T.V all day and hoping for the best. What ever it was that made me feel like this did a good job. The spots on my face are healing and i can smile and not feel worse about my face. I am actually looking forward to days and sun light. My long lost best friend called me his name is Jose by the way. While at the same time my honey bunches of oats texted me a million text messages, well not a million... maybe 6.. stating facts about my measles. The same facts i told him before.. guess it slipped his mind huh. Those text messages made me happy.. he took out the time to look up information to make me feel better and it helped. Our relationship has been rocky this month.. it has a lot to do with my mood swings and me not wanting to see people. I have basically become a mutant with all these bumps and spots on my face and i guess in my mind he didn't seem to understand. I was irritable and not understanding, everything he said annoyed me but at the same time i missed him. It's weird..i blame it on these freaking mutant spots and my depression. I felt ugly and unwanted and i didn't want him to come and look at me and feel like he is going out with a monster. So i brushed off any attempt with social contact. I remember ordering domino's and the delivery guy didn't even want to take his tip because he saw my face. He immediately sped off and didn't say another word. But, let bad memories leave the brain and embrace the good ones. So i have my energy back and i decided to clean my room because i have been living with depression and it was not helping in any way, shape, or form. So now that my room is clean i feel much better and more positive. I want to finish my Art100 study sheet and start on my English paper which has been due since Wednesday but due to circumstances i couldn't even do it. Hopefully i get better by Wednesday of this week so i can finish my final week of school. YAY!!!!! =] My dearest sister is coming back from Albany also so double yay! I am so looking forward to the summer.. hanging out with new encounters =] and new friends.. =] Lets go Albany Boys!! woo HoO.. Ahh.. finally i got to get back to doing my Art100 study sheet. Toodles =]

0 comments:

 
Creme De La Creme © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina