Monday, May 11, 2009

WOo HOo It's Almost Here!!


It's been a world wide phenomena for years and it's fan base is huge. Harry Potter has taken over the Wizarding world as well as the human world and it's the movie that we have all anticipated. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! AhHh i can't wait! =] The series is soon coming to an end and the graphics are getting better and better. I remember when i was just a tiny critter about pint size lol. I would always see my older sister Tatiana read the Harry Potter books and after i read the first book i was hooked. It's not that i think Harry Potter is sexy it's just the way that i can lose myself in the book and become excited. Or maybe it's the way Ron Weasley is a red head and his accent is sexy. What ever it is, at this precise moment, it does not matter because the Harry Potter trailers are Hot! I can't wait to see it in theatre's woo HoO!! I am extremely hyped at the moment. I already picture myself in the theatre.. hopefully it's in Imax and if it is Lincoln Square here i come! =] In other news... i have really bad headache's!! It seems as if i can't get out of a sick day. My semester is coming to a close.. finally!!! and I have reached the maximum of boredom. I just sleep all day now!! Sad i know but what can one do? Everyone i know works and my other "friends" have abandoned me. So i have decided that from now on i am going to do something productive. I don't know what yet but once i figure it out i'll let you know. Currently my parents are arguing again.. AhhHHH!!! i am tired of the bickering jeez. The world of hispanics i tell you. Soo starting tomorrow which is tuesday i am going to have my day planned out.. sort of. I am going to wake up at hmm.. 10am? (MAYBE) lol and excercise. Trying to get in shape and lose weight to feel better and look better.. get what i'm saying. Then i might start on my Graffiti paper which is in need of finishing hence i have not started it yet. PROCRASTINATION is the devil!.. I also need to study for my Art100 final which i have on Wednesday! (Last day of school woo Hoo)!! and then in between this time, my honey bunches of oats should arrive. UgHHH im bored right now.. i don't know what to do BoOo!!! Well i am off.. i think i am going to start on my paper right now =]! Toodles -_-.

0 comments:

 
Creme De La Creme © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina