Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pre- Interview Jitters... Yikes!

Today is the day ladies and gentlemen... i finally have an interview for a tutoring position. Even though i am excited as a bee the first time it sees honey, i often get the pre- interview jitters. Don't get me wrong i am a very charismatic person, i get along well with people, and I am very social, but it just so happens that i get extremely nervous before an interview. I guess it is normal, i mean i have heard that everyone gets before the big interrogation but still. UGHhH!! it is nerve racking. I already picked out my outfit, very nice might i add =]. Yes the shirt is from Forever21!!! lol. Its like a light blue very delicate color and black slacks with some black flats! wOo!! i love it =]. I decided to be different as usual and not go for the original up do of an interview. Well i have to go... i'll give you an update later on. Wish me luck!
Toodles ^_^

1 comments:

Crystal said...

I get the same way, maybe even worse. When asked the question "Why should we hire you and what makes you different from everyone else?" I froze up and said I have TALENT. Like who says that. I know who, ME. What a loser. I hope you did good.

 
Creme De La Creme © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina