Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Through a closed window

Apparently for the past 16 hours i have gotten worse from the cold. My mom told me that i apparently caught it because of my air conditioner. Thinking about it.. she's probably right. I do sleep with an air fan and a conditioner because i hate the heat, i really didn't go out to day as well because it was too hot and i am prone to migraines over the littlest of things. After i finished talking to my honey bunches of oats..(he is such a sweet heart).. i went to the living room where i saw my mom exercising in the dark lmfaoo while my father watched t.v. They were speaking about my uncle who is a free loader since he came back from the Dominican Republic. BUT HeyY it's all in the family right? Any ways inside my mind i thought i heard the fire hydrant so i go towards the window. I thought it was pulled up and i literally lean in quickly and guess what happened. I bump my head with the closed window!!!. I don't know what made me think it was opened. It was a hilarious ditzy moment in my life like i was literally laughing hysterically. I turned and looked and my mom had her mouth open and my father just smiled. lmfaoo like what type of parents are those. They didn't even say if i was okay! lol Y esa mierda! I think the cold has made me weak and therefore i can't even interpret if a freaking window is open or not.. sad to say i know. Well i leave you with that though and maybe many images of me bumping my head in a closed window. Just compare it to getting hit by a parked car. =]

0 comments:

 
Creme De La Creme © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina