Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Hit on a Saturday night


It takes one hit to become addicted to the smell of coffee that ignites a particular sense of happiness. Some can't live without it.. while others crave it with levels of obsession and high sugar rushes. Others despise the high costs of a Tall Caramel Frappuccino. To some street wanderers Starbucks is a home, a place of comfort and stability. I am one of those people who love Starbucks.. favorite drink? Yup you guessed it a Caramel Frappuccino.. Ugh can't get enough. It makes me want to do a happy dance lol. I know weird but to each it's own and I've found my weakness. Imagine if Superman's weakness wasn't Kryptonite but Starbucks... lol it would be hysterical. I need one right now.. it's my addicted.. my only drug. It is over the counter =]. Ah Saturday night i was sitting with Pedrito in 42nd St Starbucks watching the pedestrian's and also the people posted up on the block. Scoping out the thick, skinnay, chicks. Trying to holler and at the same time getting that paper with their pants hung low. Pedrito and I were waiting for Crystal Lee... The Crocodile Hunter. We specifically told her to meet us in 42nd at 11:30pm because we wanted to see Obsessed.. yeah that didn't happen because Crystal's tardiness is always an issue. At the end of the day you gotta love her what can i say. So she finally showed up 1 hour later as usual... My honey bunches works across the street so i mainly went to surprise him =]. So we went upstairs and BAM there he was a Sexy ass guy behind Guest services looking sexified helping guests attending AMC theater. I tried to keep my eyes off of him with his big lips and milk chocolate skin but i couldn't help my self. I approached him with Crystal and Pedrito behind me and i said" Why hello there Sir," he looked up and looked back down then back up again and smiled. I smiled as well because i was happy to encounter him in all places like a movie theater. I said " hey Honey bunches of oats" lmfaoo yes ladies and gentlemen he is my honey bunches of oats =]. After this he gave us tickets to see Obsessed for the 1 0'clock show. Obsessed was great by the way.. it was pretty annoying how annoying the stalker was toward the sexy guy, hilarious scenes but great over all. Crystal, Pedrito, and I made the best of it. Watch below lol...
We also took some pictures.. going and leaving =]

The many faces of Pedrito! lol So After we did the Obsessed review video we decided to wait for my Honey bunches of oats to get off work. TOok forever but we survived at 3:30am. 42nd street was hectic. I don't know if there is a club there or what but people started to come out of nowhere. It was extremely hard to catch a taxi. I wanted to get on the Cash Cab but i guess it wasn't my night. Miguel payed for the cab which was nice of him. ^_^. We ended up all the way in 181st.. everyone got off and we all said our goodbye's. My honey bunches of oats took me home. Yay! =] I miss him already but what can you do. Over all it was a good night.. unexpected but nice. By the way i tried to call JREV but no answer ::shaking my head:: PsHH pick up everyone else's calls but ignore mines like Pedrito says. It's okay you were with us in spirit. BY THE WAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN.. don't know if Carla told you i sent my best wishes =]

0 comments:

 
Creme De La Creme © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina